Monday, April 14, 2008

Kuala Lumpur International Book Fair 2008

Date: 11 April 2008
Day: Friday
Time: 11.00 - 12.30


Yeahh...at last! I managed to go to the KL International Book Fair at Pwtc with my mom last Friday. A day before I went to this BF, I've made a research what novels should I buy. At the first place, there is only 8 novels in my list but when I get in to the BF I cannot control my eyes. So, I bought 12 novels which has costs me about RM 180.

And what makes me happier is I got a chance to take photo with Auntie Aina Emir. One of my favorite novelist. She's so cool and friendly. Lucky me!~

This is the novels which I bought on that day:

1. Hanya Kita Berdua - Aina Emir
2. Ungu Karmila - Ramlee Awang Murshid
3. Perempuan Ini Lelaki Itu - Jenna Jehan
4. Kalau Ada Jodoh - Mimie Afnie
5. Hak Cinta Terpelihara - Lynn Dayana
6. Warna Hati - Meen Zulaikha
7. Cinta Mekar di Hati - Rose Harissa
8. Relaku Menanti - Damya Hanna
9. Selagi Ada Hati - Aisya Sofea
10. 5 tahun 5 bulan - Hlovate
11. aA+bB - Hlovate
12. Gurindam Jiwa - Hlovate, Imaen, Noor Suraya



My mom with auntie Aina

Me with Auntie Aina

Signing the novel for me

The novels


++ Live.Life.Cool ++

0 comments:

 

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
Love Purple and Maroon. Meluah kata kadang tidak semudah yang difikirkan. Pabila berbicara, banyak hati yang perlu dijaga sehingga ada kalanya kita terpaksa mengabaikan perasaan sendiri. Terkadang bila ingin meluah, lidah kelu untuk melontar butir kata. Gembira, marah, merajuk, suka, duka semuanya dipendam. Keterbatasan emosi membuat kita kerap menyimpan rasa dalam hati. Lantas ruang kecil ini aku jadikan satu medium untuk aku meluah rasa dan idea. Bahkan aku harap agar setiap emosi yang mewarnai diri ini akan menjadikan hidup aku lebih bermakna untuk aku kenangi sebagai kisah klasik yang indah.

Sofie's Mind Copyright ©. Designed by Whitey Mommy